Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hair Day

I got me a haircut today. That's always nice. I sat in Jimi's chair and told him I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a 40s Glamour Girl or a Dangerous Rock Star. And he said, "MMMMMMMaybe a little bit of both?"
And that's why I love him.
And that's also why he says he loves to cut my hair. 'Cause I never want it the same and I always let him do whatever he thinks up.

The weird thing is, I know I've told you all that my hair is almost black, but it just doesn't look like it in the pictures. I swear. It's pretty dark. And I like it in a Dangerous Glamour Girl kind of way.

DAILY BLISS: pumpkin spice candles and cute shoes

7 comments:

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

Damn, you are awesome! So is Jimi!!

claibornes corner said...

love the cut!!!

Mary said...

That's some great hair right there.

Amy Button said...

Very cute!

lubke-moss said...

You are so brave. I never do anything different with my hair, and sadly enough, I'm ok with that. :)
Fun fun fun. The cut really works for you, and it is TOTALLY part 40's glam, part Rocker. How did he do that?!?

Christy said...

Candace, I have no idea how he did that! He's amazing.

Liz Harrell said...

Fabulous hair, fabulous shades! You are too cute!