Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Handmade Finery

The in-laws do not have internet access, so I'm sneaking a quick fix at Panera. Hazelnut coffee - yum!
So, for our fall party, Emma and I adorned ourselves in seasonally-appropriate, handmade finery. She, a woodland fairy, donned a pumpkin dress and crown of leaves. Here she is flitting about in SideHouse Forest:




And I wore my Fall Frock.


It was excellent for twirling.

And now (fanfare) for the Honeybee Stole. I don’t think I have the ultimate picture of it yet. My poor husband is occasionally forced to click the camera’s shutter button and has no idea what the photos are that my head wants. He did a good job, though. Mindy? When I get back, will you help me?





Coming soon…..our travels and adventures in Indiana. I just need to sleep for a couple of days first.

6 comments:

claibornes corner said...

OH I love the clothes - I want to be a woodland fairy - that is a very scary thought!!!

Mary said...

I love the dresses and the stole of course. The dress goes so well with your hair. Excellent.

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

Damn you look good! I'm hoping, upon my arrival, there will be frock possibilities in my future, made by you?

Amy Button said...

I'm not sure if I commented here yet or not. If not, those dresses are completely perfect! Emma is gorgeous and so are you- and that honeybee stole- sensational! Congratulations!

mindy said...

Love the pictures of you and Emma-lemma.....and of course I'll help you take pictures of your beautiful stole! can't wait for you guys to get back!

Christy said...

Becky, the Frock-ibilities are endless :)