Monday, October 26, 2009

Re-Re-Shoot

Went out for another re-take with Emma at the lake, hoping to get a good-quality picture. Even though my teacher liked the images I turned in, I'd like for them to have been a little clearer at full size.
So, in case you want to see more silly pictures that I took, here are the best of this batch:








I don't think I framed these shots quite as nicely as the first ones, but they're in much better focus, and the color is pretty nice. I'm so not going to take any more of these. I'm done with the concept! Also, I'll probably Photoshop out the green traffic lights that are in the upper right hand corner. Blergh. There was nothing that could be done about those.

8 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Oh Gosh, I may have to paint one of these!!! And I may have to have one of Emma in her "cloak" close up. It would be a great Christmas Card of her and the Yorkies!

Christy said...

I'd love for you to paint one of these! You're righ - that would be such a perfect Christmas card.

Mary said...

I think they are gorgeous. I can see the difference in the focus and the color stands out beautifully. I didn't notice the traffic light until you mentioned it, but I can see it and I would imagine that it wouldn't be too hard to get rid of. Great work.

mindy said...

so gorgeous, christy! like i said last night, i think these have such a neat sci fi/fantasy thing going on. looks like you'll have plenty to choose from for the student art show!

btw, thanks again for the coffee and company last night! and you know little nolan was thrilled to see his "kiki" *muah*

Christy said...

Mary - thanks so much! I'm glad you could tell the difference :) And Min? Muah right back atcha!

Amy Button said...

I love the color of the sky- fantastic! *And* I love it that you can see the Terrace Hotel really well. I've always loved that place.

Penny Sue said...

beautiful fotos! great job...
bty..whose baby is in your pics...did I miss something in the last 9 months?????

Christy said...

Hey Penny! Glad you liked them :) That baby is Joe's new little one - Mindy is his wife. Certainly, I am very done with babies!!