Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Little Fun

I got to do a maternity shoot today! I certainly don't get asked very often, but then again, I don't tend to tell people that I do that sort of thing. But when I do get asked, I am always quick to say yes, because I really do love taking pictures.
You know that already, didn't you?

Here's a quick little peek at the session from this afternoon:



Of course, booking a window light photo shoot is exactly how you special-order a cloudy afternoon. As disappointing as the lack of light was, I couldn't be happier with the tone and feel of these images. I've only just begun looking at them, really, but I'm pretty excited about them. Thanks, Leslie, for calling me up and asking. I had so much fun!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

No . . . Thank You!!! I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to take the pictures. I know they will be amazing and I can't wait to see all the images!! But, you get that term paper written first! haha

mindy said...

SO beautiful, Christy....can't wait to see the rest! You know I'm going to enlist you for a maternity shoot the next time I'm pregnant, right? ;)

Christy said...

Min - you'd *better* - or else :)

Amy Button said...

Love it!