Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer

We are having such a nice summer so far.
Chris took me to lunch at my favorite spot. It's a bit of a drive, but he was working in that town, which worked out to my benefit!



The kids and I took their annual trek to the M&Ms store with Miss Denise, who was always their summer supervisor when I was working stuffy old office jobs.







And of course, we celebrated the Fourth of July with family, food and fireworks!











This week holds big things. My son turns 14 on Thursday. It's kind of unbelievable - he will be in high school in a matter of weeks.
Sigh.
We have lots of fun planned for the remainder of the week, and I'll be sure to check in with pictures and stories to spare!

1 comment:

Amy Button said...

That restaurant looks *awesome*! And everything else does too. I really missed hanging out with family for this holiday. I can't wait to hear about all you guys are doing this week :)