Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Morning Walk

Emma and I took Mindy and Nolan on a photo walk yesterday morning. Emma has been out of school for several days now and Andrew wasn't yet (he is as of today), so we've been doing a few special, girly things.
We went to a local park and just walked around to see just what needed its picture taken.


There was a brave little moth.


And lots of other pretty stuff too.








This one's my favorite:


Daily Bliss: morning time in the garden with my daughter and nephew

8 comments:

Mary said...

I love the little mushroom family. So sweet. Looks like a great morning. While driving around Michigan on Monday I was thinking of you and all the photo opportunities you would have enjoyed. You should come with me some time. It's a treasure trove of photography goodness up there.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, specially the bridge and the mushroom one!

claibornes corner said...

ooh, I love the mushrooms too - so cute...

mindy said...

LOVE the mushrooms! and that first picture of Emma with her camera and little curls just makes me smile. what a beautiful morning we had.

Amy Button said...

Oh my! Those mushrooms are too perfect! I love Emma's face in the pic with the moth too. Well, I love them all :)

Christy said...

Oh Mary - I can't even say how much I'd enjoy that!

Music Quest said...

What great pictures, you have a very professional eye. Ever thot about photo-journalism?

Meg :)

Christy said...

Thanks Meg :) Maybe...I never know what lies ahead! That's what makes it fun.