Friday, June 4, 2010

On the Bright Side

So, I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't finish my dress today. I wanted to finish it because I wanted to wear it to Epcot.
On the bright side, we are going to Epcot tomorrow.
Dress or no dress, it will be tons of hot, sweaty fun. Only, at my chiropractor today, I was told about a few things I'd better not do. I'm kinda mad that I am now one of those people with "neck and back injuries" that shouldn't ride the fun stuff.
Ah well.
I just can't wait to see the giant tomato tree! It's my favorite.

Daily Bliss: new piano students who are so eager to learn
Wake-up Playlist: Muse, I Belong to You

4 comments:

Mary said...

Have FUN!!!!

claibornes corner said...

gotta have a photo of the giant tomato tree!!!

Amy Button said...

Bummer that you didn't finish. But bravo that you even tried. I'd just throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top :)

mindy said...

can't wait to see some Epcot photos! so glad you guys had such a great time.