My friend over at Mindful Ramblings gave me a Stylish Blogger award! She's a homeschooling mama whose kids take all kinds of instrument lessons at the studio where I work. Seriously. They're amazing kids. A real testament to all that she's pouring into them!
Now, I will say this: typically, I am not very good at these memes. I'm, uh, not going to follow all the rules. I always feel a little weird asking people to do these things. Most of the blogs I read aren't people I know and, well, to be honest, I'm a lurker. I never comment! Aaaak! Now you know the ugly truth! And when I started counting up the number of bloggers I actually know? There weren't many. But I still want you to play along. Would you please?
So, here are my friends, are seven things you may not know about me:
1) I like to eat cold hot dogs.
2) One of my hips is double jointed. It bends in all sorts of wrong ways.
3) Burberry Brit is my favorite perfume. I feel all sorts of lucky when I get some as a present.
4) I usually don't remember my own age. I have to do the math when you ask me.
5) If I weren't studying music in school, I'd probably study physics.
6) I don't like roller coasters. It's not that I haven't tried, I just don't like.
7) Also, I don't like playing games at parties.
Now I want to know seven things about you. The weirder those things are, the better, I say. If you're a lurker, now's a prime time to jump in on the conversation. I'd love to meet you.
1, 2, 3, GO!