Sunday, January 9, 2011

New

So, it's a new year.
I have begun a new semester,
still a little unsure.
And I have a new project.

It's a big one, but not so burdensome as that might sound.
The trouble comes in naming a project and then in just starting it up.
I'm nearly there and you'll all be the first to know!

I am looking for new ways to simplify.
The old ones didn't work so well.
Is it possible to simplify without compromising?
I mean to find out, if it's the last thing I do.


Daily Bliss: Grande Americano. Black. I really do love coffee.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I feel like you've handed me a riddle to solve regarding your project. The little clues are too vague so I won't make any guesses.

Trying to simplify is a bit of a riddle I suppose. But you will find a way. I am sure of it.

Amy Button said...

Hmmm, interesting. I can't wait to find out what it is.

Christy said...

I guess it almost does sound like a riddle! It was intended to have a little bit of mystery, but not *too* much. It isn't a super humongous deal or anything...