Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dash Away, Dash Away, Dash Away All

Hello, Blog. I'm in a hurry, but I wanted you to know that I'm alive. I mean, I know it hasn't been that long since I posted, but it sorta feels like it. We've had a lot drama since.
None of it too bad...the house across the street had a fire. That was dramatic, but nobody was hurt.
Andrew was in the Christmas parade. More on that when I have time to check out the photos.
You, know. Just life stuff.
I'm knitting a scarf that is taking so much longer than I'd anticipated. That's going to set me back a bit. And all I can do while I'm knitting furiously (needles all a-smoking) is think of all the other projects that are yet undone. I have start-itis. So many things that I can't wait to start and little desire to finish any of them. That bodes poorly for Christmas crafting, I tell ya.

Anyway, we'll catch up soon.

DAILY BLISS: shopping for Christmas pajamas

1 comment:

lubke-moss said...

Hi Christy! I've been out of pocket for a little while. It has been wonderfully crazy, and I'm learning something new every day. New life is so amazing. Just wanted to say that your tree is absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE the cute little hat you knit. I may have to get the pattern from you. :) I still like to live in a fantisy world where I have time to knit. :) Someday....