Friday, April 10, 2009

Another holiday weekend, filled with the crazy running that holidays cause around here. Been busy, going to stay busy.
But I'm glad this year for the quiet time of reflection that Good Friday can be in a small church. I'm surrounded by people who are stressed out over choir songs and sermons and lilies and other trappings of the celebration and who forget to sit down and breathe in the beauty of these days in Christian history that we are celebrating. We had a small church service tonight, with communion.


Later, Chris and I recalled the perks that come with being the Easter bunny! WooHoo! I do like candy.


There is crazy crafting going on in an effort to be dressed finely for Easter Sunday. We shall see how it all comes out.

DAILY BLISS: almost finishing my Easter dress!

No comments: