Thursday, April 2, 2009

Regular Day

Today was just a regular day.
That's not a bad thing, I guess.

I had to go to work early to meet a deadline. Bleah.
But once I picked up the kids from my mom's house, we came home. I took a bath and laid around the house. I'm so tired out after the last week.
We went outside and picked the first of our lettuce for a big dinner salad.
Chris came home from work and we chopped up so many yummy veggies. We sat down at the table and enjoyed eating what we had grown.

We drank the water that Emma and I brought home from Hot Springs

and lingered around the table, hoping this out-of-the-ordinary week would last just a little bit longer.

DAILY BLISS: hanging with my son - boy did I miss that kid!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Sometimes it does seem like regular days are few and far between. I'm glad you got one. Rest up...something exciting will happen again before you know it.

lubke-moss said...

Your road trip looked fabulous! I'm so glad you all had that special time together. :)

claibornes corner said...

An ordinary day is a good thing! Is that red peppers from you garden????? I need for you to tell me how to do the upside down buckets again- I'm going to try it...

Amy Button said...

Eating home-grown veggies is just about the coolest thing ever. Congratulations!

Sorry you have to get back to work :(