Monday, December 17, 2007

Congratulations Mindy!

My sister (in-law) just finished college! I am so proud of her! Go Mindy-Sue! Joe took us all out to dinner in honor of the occasion. Go Joe!
Our family celebrates, um, a lot. All the time. But this was a dressy occasion, which we don't often do, so photos, smiles and excitement abound. I took this shot of Joe and his lovely bride:

And here I am with two of my favorite chicks:


Anyway, with the season in full swing, it was so much fun to go out in the chilly night air in super-high heels. And it was even better to celebrate my sister who has worked so hard.

DAILY BLISS: A blue sweater (thank you, cold front), a blue polka-dot apron (thank you, DeeDee) and a big pot of chili on the stove

7 comments:

claibornes corner said...

All of you look so good - tell Mindy we're all proud of her too...

Mary said...

Congratulations Mindy! It's good to celebrate.

mindy said...

Thanks, Christy-Lee (and Claiborne & Mary)! I'm so happy I got to spend this special evening with our wonderful family...I can't imagine celebrating any other way! :]

Denise said...

Celebrations are such wonderful things! You all looked smashing and dashing and all that is good. Congrats Mindy Sue! You did it!!!

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

Oooo, I made chili tonight, too! And congrats to Mindy!!

mindy said...

Thanks, Denise & Becky!! :]

60ish and Glad said...

I love seeing my lovely girls. Everyone looked so classy. Save that photo of Joe and Mindy....good ones of both of them at the same time are rare....Joe still ahs a little bit of that 10 year old in him.