Sunday, December 2, 2007

Proud

I could not be more proud of my mom and dad than I am right now. Because they're awesome. Mom called me up this afternoon to let me know their parade was coming by my neighborhood in a few minutes. My parents? In a parade? Oh, yes. Pardon the poor quality of the video. I had a little girl tugging and pulling and hiding from the noise, while still trying to wave. Oh, and also I was laughing and waving and yelling "Merry Christmas." Yep. My mom and dad ride in the annual Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade. I'm sure that it has an official title, I just don't know what it is. You get to ride in the parade if you donate a toy.

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

I guess a poodle tattoo would be fitting for a 57 year old motor cycle mama - and Nana can get a Yorkie!!!