Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Promised Photos

Here are a couple of photos from the big Christmas performance.

A blurry shot of the kids, but the tree looks good. Priorities, people!

Here's Emma waiting for her chicken nuggets at Chick-fil-a and a couple of friend-y shots:
















And a couple of performance shots. One day, when I have 20 minutes, I'll put a circle around their faces. If that ever happens. Until then, you will have to play "I Spy" and try to find my kids in the crowd.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Great pictures and the tie knot looks fabulous, by the way.

claibornes corner said...

Oh, I saw them right away in the group photos - how could you not pick out the best looking ones!!! I love Emma's Dress too - she looks so grown up and I don't know if I like that! Nana

Denise said...

You have the most beautiful family!!!! I am sure that is not proper English, but seriously!

Christy said...

Thank you so much Denise! And your English was just fine :)
Welcome to the comments section - I'm glad to finally see your name here :)