Saturday, December 1, 2007

Guess What I Did Tonight!


And guess who went with me?

There are times in a girl's life when she just needs to do something wild with her girlfriend. This is one of those times. So, we didn't get smashed or anything, but we did have a nice dinner out, at which I enjoyed a gingerbread cookie martini - yum! We went to a little tattoo place and went for it and showed off our artwork to a couple of our brothers and went to the 24-hour Starbucks down the street for heart-to-heart chatting and even solidarity in silence.
Mom? Do you have any of those prom photos of us scanned in? It'd be nice to stick one up here and just see where Becky and I have been....
Anyway, here's a goofy shot in Starbucks:

And a close-up of my little ladybug, which looks awfully small next to hers, I guess, but a giant-sized ladybug would have been a little scary:

8 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

Well that's my girl - Go for it Wild Thang!

claibornes corner said...

Come on Grandma Kathy - let's us old girls get a tatoo!!!

frabjouspoet said...

Woah! I'm so impressed. The tattoos look great!

Mary said...

WooHoo! Stuff like that always makes me laugh and cheer for others but I don't think I could do it myself. My conservative nature has a huge grip on me. Must be that Amish thing kicking in again. I seriously think it's so cute though!

Joe said...

Holy cow. Is that a stick-on?

Christy said...

Stick-ons are for wussies :)
Actually, my tiny tattoo is a little wussie, I guess....

Joe said...

You're more brave than I. I'm too scared of misspelingss to get a tattoo. ;-) However, I did see one on the back of someone's ear once that I thought was cool. Yours is cool, too, by the way.

Christy said...

Thanks! Behind the ear is my next one - it'll be a flower for the ladybug to be crawling to :) I had three small ones in mind - and then I swear I'll stop!