Monday, May 25, 2009

Just Nothing

How can I even write of the nothingness of this day? Honestly, I'm just making up a post so that I can keep putting my daily wake-up playlist here. Because I like the song that was in my head this morning (which is not always the case).

So.

We bought some dirt to put my squash seedlings into.
And then we put them into the dirt.
And watched another movie.
And I knitted.
The end.

Daily Bliss: cupcakes for breakfast :)

Wake-up Playlist: Fleet Foxes - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song

6 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Sounds like a great day!!!

Amy Button said...

That does sound like a great day. I love planting stuff. But you knew that already.

Mary said...

Thank you for your post. It was daily.

Seriously though...it's great to have nothing to do on a vacation day. It's so easy to let a plan get in the way of relaxing.

frabjouspoet said...

I could use a day of "nothingness" shared with good company. Up for a beach day trip sometime in the next 8 weeks?

Christy said...

Um, Ali? YES!!! Please!? You name it. I have actually been trying to work out something along those lines for myself.

Penny Sue said...

I'm always amazed at how you can write about nothing...but then again I wait too long to blog...then I have soooo much to say it is overwhelming...