Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still With Last Week's Assignment

Here are a few more shadow pictures, maybe better than the first group:



I know I said I was soooo over "reflections and shadows," but I just wasn't 100% happy with the images I had - especially the shadows. There were a few more things I had in my head to try and I just couldn't rest until I'd followed through with them - whether they worked or didn't.

And one more reflection shot (also the previous post is a reflection shot of the moon in a cup of coffee) - Nobody else turned in night shots for this assignment, so I though I'd like to try it:


And this one has reflections and shadows:

2 comments:

Mary said...

These are sweet photos. They have a feeling with them. I'm glad you didn't rest unfulfilled in your photo destiny. :)

I have two of those same blue bottles. I love cobalt blue.

mindy said...

love the pink flowers on the porch....that image is so you!