Sunday, August 1, 2010

Going Dark

Hello Blog.
I had a post in mind for tonight, with pictures and everything, but I ran out of time. The pictures need to be edited and the post isn't written and it's getting late.
But I wanted to pop in anyway and tell you that I'm stepping out for this next week.
I'm going off the grid.

I'll be focusing a bit on finishing up the math class I'm taking and other important things as well as departing with Emma for an artists' retreat.
It's all good - nothing dramatic or scary going on. You'll just be hearing even less from me over the next week.

But when I come back, there will be loads of stories and photos and I might even call it the end of the Silent Summer. We'll see.

I'll miss you all!
Hugs and Kisses,
me

2 comments:

Mary said...

We'll miss you.

Leslie said...

Hey Christy!! I sent you an e-mail . . . I hope you still have the gmail account. But let me know if you don't get it.

I hope you did well in your Math class!!

Leslie ☺