Saturday, September 15, 2007

Displaced

I'm writing from my mom's house now. We have officially moved out in anticipation of our termiate extermination. We've been bagging up everything in containers (food and toiletries and medicines) and organizing and trying to make the best of this while I still feel crappy.
On the bright side, though, I have been working on setting up a little shop on etsy.com like I said I would. That's been fun. I promise a link will be here when I have it set up to my liking!
Meanwhile, we will be enjoying as much cable tv as we can handle and the absence of the bothersome chores of home as we camp out at my mom and dad's house. The kids have their own air mattresses and the birds are tucked away in the office here, safe from the bug poison.

DAILY BLISS: a cute new green shirt and delicious strawberries

3 comments:

you are amazing said...

More bliss to you..

May all the greatness of your hearts desires come true and they do....

here is an amazing and beautiful website, do check it out. Enjoy!


www.theomegashift.com


smiles and lots of love to you x x x

Matthew Hughes said...

I really like the new store.
Good Job!
Matthew

Mary said...

Hey! Sounds like a slumber party, only different. Hope it's all over quickly for you and trust you will make the most of it.