Thursday, September 27, 2007

Obligatory Apologetic Post

I really hate reading those "sorry-I-haven't-posted-for-so-long" posts. I've often (not every time, mind you...certainly not when I read your post...*wink*) felt that it's a little vain to presume that people have noticed your absence.
I have found, though, that when I have judgment in my heart against something, however small, I am going to eventually wind up being on the other side of the it. I don't ever get away with anything. SO...
SorryIhaven'tpostedforsolong.
There. I said it. Don't judge me. I'm not vain enough to think you've noticed, anyway.
Now for the lame excuse:
I'm feeling small and dull as of late. You'll know when I have something to say. It'll probably happen when I have found time to think.
Maybe I should call this an intermediate apology....it hasn't been that long since a post, but it has been a while since one of any substance and it will surely be a while before another one hits.

DAILY BLISS: a knit-cupcake pattern from Julianna which will make the perfect favors for Emma's cupcake-decorating birthday party

5 comments:

Matthew Hughes said...

I really like this post. It is funny. Sounds like something I would say.
May you be encouraged and full of witty posts this weekend!
Matthew

Mary said...

Well, since I check every day to see what wit and wisdom you are dishing out to us I find it refreshing that you finally apologized. I was getting really offended. This was just in time...you almost lost me.

Christy said...

Whew! That was a close call, then ;)

Joe said...

Funny enough, I came here tonight to apologize for not commenting lately! So you're forgiven if I am. Let's both blog more.

Christy said...

You are forgiven, Joe! You have one of the best excuses of all - having welcomed a new person into your house.
It's a deal. After this weekend, I will be back around here more often:)