Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Two More Weekdays To Go

I'm already ready for the weekend to get here. Not that it will be a restful one, but if I can have a good day of accomplishing things on Saturday, my head will be so much more empty. That will be very nice. Things get stuck in my head and cause clouds and mists and general confusion when I don't have time to empty them out.
Time....I haven't even been home since Sunday but to sleep. I think we've turned in all the homework and I made it to the doctor with my paperwork today and I even managed to pack lunches instead of copping out and buying the school lunch today...but I could work the night through and not even finish all the stuff on my list today. So what am I doing? I'm telling you about it. Maybe that's not the most efficient use of my time. I'd better go.

DAILY BLISS: A nurse today asked me if this was my natural hair color. Seriously? Look at the smoochie picture down below. I would be concerned if anyone came out of the womb with this color growing out of their heads. But I did pick a different bottle of color this time (well, I always pick different bottles and mix them together, but this one was a couple of shades over from where I normally grab)....Red Hot Hot Red indeed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It's FRIDAY. Hope you have a great weekend!