Sunday, October 28, 2007

Annual Pumpkin Massacre

This was a fateful day in pumpkin-dom.

We gathered our dear ones, feasted on gingerbread muffins (with lemon curd, of course) and listened to the soundtrack from Edward Scissorhands. We carved and designed and gutted and slimed.




Pay attention kids. This is how a man carves a pumpkin:



And here's how the girls do it:






















Group Photo:


DAILY BLISS: apple cider, sneaking a gingerbread muffin (even though I'm not supposed to eat that kind of stuff) and finalizing a pattern for those Santa beer bottle koozies!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I wish I could have been there. That looks like a great time.

Oh...and now I really want to change my blog skin. Yours looks good.

Christy said...

Thanks! I got the header elements from peppermintcreative.com - I love their stuff.
Blogger is making it easier and easier to customize - I love that :) I don't have time to remember html and figure it all out....

claibornes corner said...

I like the Man Method - ahhhh - power tools!!! Nana