Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gratuitous Kid Photos

Happy Halloween!

We have, of course, Harry Potter and a glamorous movie star. I do apologize for the condition of Harry's tie. It came to me like that and I didn't think to fix it until my brother showed up and complained about my tying skills. I don't have any at all. But I didn't tie that knot. Anyway....he fixed it and gave him a super-nice knot later. Apparently, Chris was very impressed with the knot when he got home. Still, I know nothing about such things. However, I am undyingly grateful for the tie (which was borrowed from a friend with another young Harry Potter fan) as there were none to be found in the regular costume-shopping stores.
Anyway, both of my brothers went with Chris to take the kids trick-or-treating. My sister-in-law and I pulled our annual bit of dressing up and makeup fun (nothing toooooo over-the-top) and had fun passing out candy to the very few trick-or-treaters that came by.


Here's Andrew Potter and Hedwig:














And our starlet, graciously allowing her fans to enjoy photos of her.
















DAILY BLISS: Feist and organic, dairy-free chocolate (it isn't a mini bag of Whoppers, but it helped)

4 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Oh MY - how darling! I Love The Harry Potter and of course, the Movie Star! Wonder where she got those red lips from?????? Could it be Nana who wears red EVERY day!
You two "hottie's" look good too! We had cute kids and I didn't scare them! Nana

Mary said...

Great costumes! Emma is indeed a star...she's not just dressed as one.

frabjouspoet said...

My favorite part of Halloween as a kid was wearing red lipstick. I don't think I ever had a costume that didn't allow for red lipstick!

Christy said...

That's funny! Mine is fake eyelashes. I always love to wear them for Halloween - still! It's hard to see in that photo, but the ones I wore this year were nearly atrocious. Very long, with gold glittered tips :)