Friday, May 25, 2007

Cypress Gardens Day

Okay....pictures from Cypress Gardens Day (mentioned last time I had a few minutes to blog...):
This is Emma, sincerely wishing that a butterfly would land on her. She was trying to look like a plant. Really.













This is my Young Conservationist, captivated by the butterfly nursery. He has such a sweet love for all of God's creation - especially the tiniest ones.












This is my attempt to get us all three in a photo. I missed.

Ferris Wheel...














Carousel...













And Giant Water Attraction!!!

This was, by far, the highlight of the day. That big tiki head on the top fills up with water and dumps out on everything every five mintues or so!
Emma summed it up well when I told the kids it was time to go. She asked, "how do you say goodbye to your favorite place in the world?" I guess they enjoyed it!

No comments: