Thursday, February 28, 2008

Aaaaah.

There are some days that it feels so good to slip into my jammies.
On top of the endless running around (silly me! I scheduled a sleepover AND knitting night on the same Friday!), Emma had ballet today. Since she was the only one that showed up for class, we had a stretch class, so I got down there on the floor with her and her teacher. Her teacher is always impressed by my flexibility, though it's not from practice or anything, I just have a double-jointed hip.
But anyway, I'm a little sore 'cause I had to show off a little bit. And I just finished my grocery trip at the SuperCenter (it's been two weeks, so major purchasing had to occur). So my back hurts.
And I pried off my sneakers and peeled off the layers of my day and stepped into my flannel jammies for what will probably be the last time until next winter.
Ah. Now....here's hoping I can sleep!

DAILY BLISS: white chocolate with coconut in it (!) - but I promise I only ate two ounces, Mom - and cleaning out my knitting basket

3 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Bring your flannel jammies to my house suposed to get cold again next week!

Christy said...

Ooooo! Sounds fun! Wish I could.

Amy Button said...

Love flannel jammies. I don't have any but it seems like I should. It's a nice way to end a long day, I think.