Friday, February 29, 2008

Pretty Funny Stuff

Emma said this morning, while brushing her teeth:
"Whew! I need to clean out my head today!"

I said: What do you mean by that?

She replied:
"You know, sometimes, my imaginary friends, well....I imagine there are little friends that live inside my head. Today, I'm going to pretend they're running around with brooms and dustpans and cleaning it all out."

You know what? I'd like to have some imaginary friends clean out my head too. It's awfully crowded in there.

6 comments:

claibornes corner said...

That girl is soooooo funny!

frabjouspoet said...

Are her friends for hire? I could use some help over here! (Oh, and what are you using to design your blog...I love it!)

Christy said...

I've just been editing the html (not that I exactly know what I'm doing......Google has helped me out a lot!) and using some digital scrapbooking elements that I bought when I was designing my lotion labels. There's a link to the scrapbooking site somewhere the blog.
Oh - and I use GIMP to put the elements together and save them as an image file, say, for the header. It's like PhotoShop, only it's free. And I am still trying to learn how to use it :)

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

You are so clever. That's a comment on your comment on the previous comment. To comment on your actual blog I would say...she's amazing. Really amazing.

Amy Button said...

So cute!

That's a lot of fancy computer lingo for an analog girl :)