Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Moan and Groan

Well, I mostly got the second coat of paint on the porch today. I ran out of paint. But I'm really sore! I feel like such an old lady!
Maybe it's just that I have been speed-painting, rushing and bending and rolling and swiping. That makes it sound a lot more pain-inducing, I think.
I fell asleep at eight this evening. That pretty much never happens. I tend more toward the insomniac side of life. So....I've sent off a few of those dang Christmas cards, I'm covered from knee to ankle in green porch paint, and I'm slipping into my wonderful, welcoming bed now.
Good night.

DAILY BLISS: Cooking with Emma. We made her "seasoned meat" recipe tonight, which she's been talking about for weeks. It isn't exactly a recipe - it's more like, open the cupboard and dump stuff into a bowl. And you know what? It turned out pretty tasty. She may be onto something.

1 comment:

Amy Button said...

Speed painting definitely sounds more painful :) I always get sore in odd places when I paint, apparently I don't use those muscles for much else.

So sweet that you and Emma are cooking. I bake with the girls but have stayed away from the stove and raw meat so far.