Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hey

Right.
Um, well, I've been busy.
I don't have time to make sense, but I need to dump my brain out here.
I had a lovely, long blog written in my head about Wednesday. It was a good day and an lovely success of a Blackout Night. We took a walk around the neighborhood and the kids raced up and down the sidewalks and we had apples and fresh goat cheese and crackers for supper. Emma read out of the Bible for us and I took a nice, freshly-mixed milk bath.
Work is busy but booooring. I mean, my body is going-going-going and my brain is stir-crazy.
We volunteered at a band fundraiser tonight. I'm volunteering on Saturday for a Technology Club fundraiser and next Saturday for a school-wide fall festival.
There have been so many lovely moments this week that I have intended to tell you about. Beauty and joy that pops up in the middle of our chaos. But it's late. I'm tired enough that I can't even remember the lovely, eloquent Wednesday blog that's been sitting in my head for a day and a half.
Just hello.
And know that we're well.
Talk to you soon.

DAILY BLISS: a German shepherd with his head stuck out of a car sunroof, loving life fully

5 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Sometimes you just need to "rest".......

Christy said...

I know, I know. I used to be really good at that. I used to be the one telling everyone else to rest and then showing them how.
I am currently contemplating (while my body's busy and my brain's not) whether I should drop some things. The only problem is that everything on my plate is so good....I just want a full serving of all of it :) Hopefully, I'll have time to actually blog about that soon!

Mary said...

Oh...I know. I would love to have some eloquent way to say...when there is a lot to blog about, there is no time to blog. You know, some cleverly Shakespearean phrase. You can work on that when your not so busy. :)

Amy Button said...

I'm glad that you're well. Goat cheese and crackers and apples sound like a wonderful dinner.

frabjouspoet said...

I completely understand the feeling.