Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a blast today. As I said, I convinced Andrew to give it one more year. Chiefly because I'd always wanted him to be a mad scientist, and he's always gone the sueprhero route before. But he let me do up the mad scientist thing big-time, and he totally hammed it up.




Emma was (no surprise) a chef - the owner of La Patisserie du Emma (that's grammatically improper French for Emma's pastry shop).





These are some great kids.




And Mindy always comes over to sit on the porch with me and pass out candy to the measly few trick-or-treaters we get. We usually like to wear a little bit of spooky makeup just for funsies. We kept it a little simpler this year - she went toward the cadaver look and I went a little goth:





DAILY BLISS: chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Fabulous costumes! And I LOVE your eyelashes, those were sweet!