Monday, March 23, 2009

Alone

Today begins two weeks of being a work widow. Chris is on the road. And I'll be out of town when he comes home for the weekend, so it'll be a while before I see my honey.
So, you know, if any of you want to come over and keep me company...or just call...or IM...or whatever....I'll be clingy and needy within a couple of days, I'm sure.
We used to do this a lot. Even a couple of years ago, he traveled quite often for work. But it's been a while and the size of the life we live has expanded considerably since then. I'm pretty sure that, even though I had visions of sewing up some skirts and stuff for my road trip, I'm going to just be happy if everyone's teeth are brushed by the time they get to school

DAILY BLISS: a tiny sprinkle of rain - not much, but we'll take what we can get

3 comments:

Mary said...

Bummer. I do hope things will stay interesting enough to keep you distracted and happy.

Amy Button said...

Awww, sorry you're alone :( I hate it when Trav goes out of town.

claibornes corner said...

Tell Chris don't forget to call us when he's coming this way and WOW = Whoopie - 94%!!!!! You go girl.