Julie, over at Red Hen Studios, gave me a sweet little award! Julie, that was so nice of you. It's astonishing to me that someone I've never met would be interested enough in what I'm saying to come back more than once. I'm so glad you did!
So, the deal is, to accept the award, I have to...
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
And here's me, playing along.
My Sisterhood Award nominees are:
1. Mary. Who knew my dear childhood friend would pick a wife that would be such a kindred? It's amazing.
2. Amy. It's such great fun getting to know you and your beautiful, intelligent daughters. I'm looking forward to many more years of sharing our lives.
3. Mindy. My sister. Even though you're technically not.
4. Mom. I know you don't have time to play bloggy games, but still. You're the best.
5. Nana. My other mother. Strangely, my aunt that we call "Nana." It's nice to have another tortured artist in the family.
6. Becky. My bestie. And so much more.
7. Allison. You've been gone from blog-land for a while. I miss you.
8. Kate. New friends are the best! And new friends who knit? Even better. I'm so happy you're part of my life. Well, and part of Mark's life too.
9. Julianna. I miss you terribly. IM-ing isn't the same as a good Coffee Friday. Chicago? Seriously. Why did you leave me?
And honestly? That's all I've got. I can't even quite come up with ten. I read lots of blogs, but most of them I just lurk on and I'm not feeling brave enough right now to ask people I don't know to play this game. And also...don't feel like you have to do this or follow the rules or anything. I'm just passing this on as a way to say you're my girls and I appreciate you.
DAILY BLISS: new makeup - free, new makeup - free, brand name, new makeup that somebody didn't want and I'd never splurge on for myself