Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm Back

Well, I'm sort of back. Our trip to the north woods (I'm never sure whether to capitalize that or to make it one word or what) took a lot out of me this time. We had travel snags from the get-go that contributed to my Worst Birthday on Record. But the time that we spent together as a family was precious and deeply emotional. To be honest, I have been avoiding posting anything here because I have not sorted through photographs or thoughts yet. I have had to hit the ground running and zip our life back up neatly as I go because I'm a work widow this week. Poor Chris had to leave directly from our harrowing trip to go out of town.
So anyway, I promise stories and photos and drama. But not today.

DAILY BLISS: Finishing the Harry Potter book!! Can I just say, that Molly Weasley rocks. In an effort to display my utter dork-ness to you, I'll tell you that I identify strongly with that character and was really happy to see her get a piece of the action in the end!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

My thoughts have been with you, my friend, and my heart as well.

Will see Chris tomorrow, it looks like! Seems he finds Pascagoula well... boring. We will try to feed him and show him the sights. Nate and Shayla arrive tomorrow too. Maybe ya'll shoulda moved church up here for a week! Hee!

frabjouspoet said...

I'm glad you're back.