Sunday, August 19, 2007

All Is Well

The kids are in bed. Tomorrow starts another school year. I have a first grader and a fifth grader. This is kinda freakin' me out. My fifth grader? He's up to my cheekbones. By next year, I think he'll have the size advantage. They have their funny worries about who will be in their class and whether we'll get there on time. They're also really excited to see their friends.
I'm just hoping I can get us all out the door with all the equipment we're supposed to have with us. And mostly, I'm worried about waking up on time. The DH is out of town again, and the one thing I can never seem to do by myself is wake up.
So, we will see how it goes. I'll post some pictures if I can just find fresh batteries for my camera....

DAILY BLISS: Italian ice at the ice cream shop (it's dairy-free, soy-free AND gluten-free!) and cinnamon tea in my rose chintz tea-for-one set.

1 comment:

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

Happy Monday to you, then! Hope the first day is wonderful!