Thursday, August 9, 2007

Super-Fun

I had coffee with an old friend tonight. How fun is that? It's just not that often you can sit across the table from someone that you've known since before you were allowed to shave your legs. And the joy of honest conversation in that setting - refreshing!
As a matter of fact, in my sad little lonely life, I don't get to "talk" that much with girlfriends. After two hours and a cup of decaf, my voice is a little hoarse. It's out of practice, I guess!
Anyway, thanks Leah for a fun night and I hope it's one of many to come. Welcome back home!

DAILY BLISS: Um....still loving that yarn from yesterday. My fingers actually are craving it when they're not with it. Alpaca, silk and merino wool. Yum. Oh - and also, breakfast for supper. That's always fun!

No comments: