Thursday, August 16, 2007

Loads of Fun

I got MAIL todoay! I got scads of lotion-making stuff and fragrance oils and even some super-soft angora yarn for a Christmas present I'm making (for my brother, who doesn't read this blog). So, I have spent my evening knee-deep in creative stuff.
All the while, I have enjoyed the most glorious downpour of rain outside. It's not violent and thundery, but heavy sheets of rain are making beautiful noise on my roof.
Aaannnnd, I finally won a week-long, bloody battle with one of Emma's teeth. We have told her every night for quite a while now that the tooth would be coming out "tonight," only to send her to bed with it still firmly plugged in. Though, due to our concerns about her choking on it in the middle of the night, she (seriously!) slept with her bottom lip tucked behind her teeth, so that it stuck safely out of her mouth. Amazing!

DAILY BLISS: chocolate marshmallows (they don't have any ingredients I'm allergic to!!) and vanilla pumpkin fragrance oil

P.S.
Four things.
1) My bathtub
2) Candles
3) Mazzy Starr
4) Maple Cream Latte bath stuff that I made up
Aaaaahhhhhh.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sounds like a party!