Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Fun Little Game

My friend Mary is playing a fun game and I signed up to play too! It's a pay it forward game. I'm just going to copy and paste what she copied and pasted into her blog:
“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”
The trick is, of course, that you have to have a blog.
Anybody else want to play?

3 comments:

frabjouspoet said...

I want to join the PIF exchange. Sounds like fun. Of course, I could just want something handmade from you. :)

Rebecca Jeffries-Hyman said...

I am afraid I can't promise anyone a homemade anything these days. But my heart is signed up. Especially if your homemade gift is one of those soy chai lattes we enjoyed on your porch.

Dutch not German is said...

I'm in. I'm curious which kind of handmade thing you will give me, since you are the handmade things queen.