Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Two Down, One to Go

So, Julianna calls me last night and says, "Hey! What are your plans for tomorrow?" And I tentatively say, "knitting and not much else." Then she says, "You know those tattoos we talked about? I'm ready to do it. Tomorrow."
And that was that.
I had not been planning to add to my tattoo collection quite so soon, but since I already knew what I wanted....well, why not? Chris and I finally agreed on the spot where it should live and I really like it.

Sorry for the rough photo. I promise to get a nicer one up here soon if you all are really interested. My guess is that you're probably not. It says "selah" and yes, we checked and double-checked to make sure our tattoos actually said what we wanted them to say. Biblical Hebrew is very dangerous with dots and dashes that can change the whole word.
Oh - and this one hurt way more than the first one.

DAILY BLISS: being at home with my kiddos

2 comments:

Amy Button said...

Very cool. Amanda is trying to talk us into letting her get a tattoo- yikes!

Christy said...

Yikes is right! I really like them, especially if they hold a special meaning to you, but I plan to tell my children that when they are in their thirties, have been married for more than a decade and have a couple of children....that's when I'll consider them old enough to get one :)