Friday, April 18, 2008

Cute

Since I haven't much to say, I thought I'd post some great photos of my grandparents that my mom took the other day. They are preparing to celebrate their 60th anniversary and we'll be throwing a German-themed party. Thus the dirndl and lederhosen...
The photos of my grandpa made me laugh out loud! I hope they give you a chuckle too.






DAILY BLISS: Coffee Friday (that's our "meeting" we have on Pastor's day off at work) and music - because I finally remembered to charge my iPod. I'm awful about that.

5 comments:

Mary said...

That is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. Grandparents are just the best.

claibornes corner said...

Your mom outdid herself with these - I love them!!

Allison Hache said...

These pics are FABULOUS! I want to throw a German themed party now.

60ish and Glad said...

My cousin Lyn said I could sell them in Frankenmuth Michigan. Even at work they were all the rage.

Christy said...

You totally could sell them, Mom. As a matter of fact, on my short to-do list (I mean, the one where I put things that might actually get done) is to figure out how to put copyright text into a jpg (I know I can do this with GIMP, I just don't know how yet) and I plan to do that and re-post these photos so noone pilfers them. You should check out moo.com - you can have cards and postcards printed with your images. I'm pretty sure they're not a re-sellable price, but I think it would definitely be fun.....