Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Little This and A Little That

Thank you all so much for the hair love! You've made me blush. I think it will be great, Alli, if our haircuts match. It would be a grand excuse to get together and take pictures. And Amy? The whole easier-to-see-the-tattoo part? That's totally part of the plan!
Yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day and I got this nifty little coffee mug from my Julianna(AKA: I laughed so hard I almost cried):

Made by CoolCupsandStuff.
Pretty much sums it up for me.
Today was Take-Your-Kids-To-Work day. Emma went with Chris and I took Drew. He and I had the quieter of the two days. Though, he was happy with all the free computer time my job entails. Emma greeted everyone very politely and got to scan some merchandise at a store with Daddy. I think they went to check up on an inventory or something. She has been planning this for more than a year now - she ended up being sick last year, so we had to skip it. Lunch at Subway has been on the agenda for that long, so that's what they did. She even got a little mini-me work shirt and totally planned out her khaki shorts, since Daddy wears khakis to work. It was super-cute.

I'm off to bed. Tonight was Emma's stretch class in ballet. Her teacher always invites me to stretch along with them because my "extensions" and "turnouts" are apparently very impressive. I'm short and squatty, but I'm very bendy! And now I am very sore.

DAILY BLISS: laughing with my boy and a new knitting project

5 comments:

claibornes corner said...

What fun! Too bad they couldn't go to work wth us! On no - not a bar!

Amy Button said...

Yeah, seriously, what good is a beautiful tattoo if no one can see it?

Work day sounds totally cute! Emma and Chris are adorable. And btw, Chris hasn't changed a bit (well, except for the gotee) since we were in college!

Love the coffee cup! Totally cute- I want one.

Christy said...

I know, right? Chris hasn't aged at all. The only reason why the goatee wasn't a college thing was that he couldn't grow it all in back then :)

Mary said...

Emma looks so cute!

60ish and Glad said...

I hope you send this one to Pappa! He will lvoe it. She is so proud of that Badcock shirt!