Wednesday, April 16, 2008

With Apologies

Sorry about all the dead air here.
I just don't feel like writing.
(pause for the collective gasp)
Nothing dire or drastic going on. In fact, nothing's going on.
I'm one of those girls who usually has the whole mountains-from-molehills thing nailed down, but even I am having a hard time finding the stories in my day-to-day right now.
That sounds sad, I know. But it's not.
Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still breathing, anyway.

DAILY BLISS: joking around with Andrew and Dove dark chocolate, baby

3 comments:

claibornes corner said...

Actually, sometmes this is nice - just living!!

frabjouspoet said...

I *so* know what you mean.

Amy Button said...

I love reading what you have to say but since I'm on my own hiatus of sorts I've got no stones to throw.