Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fresh

I cut off my hair today. It's not as short as I was prepared to go, but I'm really happy with it. My hair guy is the best. I think I'll keep it short a while and let all my new hair (growing in after the health crisis hair loss) catch up with my old hair. So, is it vain to post multiple photos of oneself? I think it's probably OK if someone else took them, right? Mindy stopped by and I asked her to take some hair pictures to share....she's great behind any lens - even behind my point-and-shoot 4 megapixel old camera!



I really like it.

DAILY BLISS: two boxes of records from my brother to rifle through and pick what I want - already I see Pink Floyd, Chicago and Bob Dylan!

8 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

You have neglected to mention the hunky guy at Starbucks that could NOT keep his eyes off of you. Chris would have probably had "words"! Your haircut is very cute and you are extremely beautiful!

mindy said...

i LOVE the short hair on you...i'm just jealous that i don't have the guts to go short again, myself! and thanks for the photog compliments....your beautiful face made my job easy! :]

claibornes corner said...

I love love love it - wish my hair would be that straight!

Mary said...

So young and fun looking. I love it.

frabjouspoet said...

That is the haircut I am planning to get! (Doesn't that make you the trendsetter?) I only hope the cut looks half as good on me as it does on you...you look gorgeous!

lubke-moss said...

Goes great with your cute glasses, too! :)

Amy Button said...

I love it *and* it makes it easier to see your tattoo!

Denise said...

Beautiful...you are absolutely beautiful!