Saturday, May 10, 2008

Can We Still Be Friends?

Hello, Blog. I've missed you. I know we haven't talked lately, but I think about you every day. It's just that I, well.....I'm busy ignoring my problems right now. I have to make decisions about my job that I don't want to make and I have to straighten out a schedule for the kids for this summer that's coming all-too-fast. And we know what happens when I don't make a schedule - this school year would be a good example. We just never have gotten rolling on the right track. Rising gas and food prices are pinching me in the wallet and affecting so many aspects of my life. There's more stuff, but you get the idea. Sometimes it's all too much, you see.
I know I can always turn to you to work out my issues, Blog. I just don't want to work them out right now. They make me tired. I'd rather play some games and stuff every quiet moment full of mindless crafting. That makes me tired in a different way, but in an inconsequential way, you see. Too-much-sewing-and-knitting tired doesn't change where anybody goes to school next year and it doesn't change where I work.
So, it's not you. It's me.
I'll start narrating my story again soon. Heck, I might even feel like it tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have photos to post after the holiday festivities. But I just wanted you to know that it isn't goodbye-forever or anything like that. We're just taking a break.

DAILY BLISS: errand-running with my kids - the bliss? no complaining! that's a mothers' day gift if i've ever seen one!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am sorry these dilemmas harass you, but I know God will give you the wisdom you need.