Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's What's For Dinner

Blackberry Chicken. It's got cumin and paprika and garlic and thyme and fresh blackberries! What more could you want?
Recipe from Taste of Home.

Here's Julianna's finished dress and Julianna being silly:


Ever have those times when you just can't find your groove? I have so much coming up in the next several days. Posts are sure to be long and overly informative when I get around to them....probably next week. Where was I? Oh yes. I have a lot coming up and I'm just not in a good groove...I'm not getting things done. I can't even find the right music to nudge me along in my tasks.
I mean, nothing's wrong. I just, well, I'd rather be napping.
I can't even get into a good knitting groove. This is dangerous because my monthly knitting night is coming up on Friday.
Dishwashing groove? As if! I tried Hum. I tried Magnet. I tried Aqualung. I settled on Radiohead. It still wasn't quite right....though I do love that old Hum song "Stars." It's good for short-hair shakin' and booty-shakin'. It's also old enough that it's on a Cadillac commercial now. I never imagined I would be in the target market for Cadillac, but their use of that song did make me want to buy a new Caddy.
See what I mean? This post doesn't even have a groove.

DAILY BLISS: Chick-fil-a unsweetened iced tea, just when I needed it.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Pretty food, cute friend and lovely dress. Sorry about your missing groove. It is so frustrating to be without the groove. Maybe it's just on the other side of a good night's sleep.