Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tea With Two Emmas


Last night, there was a grand tea party at my mom's house. Emma and I were invited, of course, and Gma (my grandma) was there and another sweet girl who has the same exact name as mine - Emma Grace. We met this other Emma Grace when she was very small and we marveled at the fact that other people were as clever at name-choosing as we had been. These two Emmas play so nicely with each other and both of them love a good dress-up tea party.

There were treats


And, of course, delicious tea.


When it was over, there was hardly anything left. At least, hardly anything that didn't already have the chocolate and frosting licked off of it....

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds delightful.

60ish and Glad said...

Where are all those wonderful photos I took of you? And now with my mew Old Egnlish Rose Royal Albert tea set - we should have a grown up tea party