Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday - For Me

I finally had my Monday today. It's been a couple of weeks since I had this blessed day all to myself.
I dropped those kids of mine at school and came home to shower and sit around with an extra cup of coffee.
I knitted, but not as much as I should have.
I wrote, but not the kind of writing that you show anybody.
I paced the floor a little bit, but it didn't spur me into any kind of action.
I ate some chocolate for lunch. Oh - and an orange.
And I wrote a little bit more.
Just thinking and being...me. Not productive, not reaching any conclusions or solving any problems.
I mean, it was good.

DAILY BLISS: getting "noticed" in the grocery store (I guess it's the haircut...)

3 comments:

Amy Button said...

I love having the occasional completely unproductive day. Good for you. Congrats for geting "noticed"- I'm sure it was more than just the hair :)

claibornes corner said...

Glad you had a "me" day - I'm ready for one too!

frabjouspoet said...

I've been thinking lately about what I am going to do with all that writing you never show anyone. I have quite the collection if it.