Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Green

I got to tag along on a really cool photo shoot today. Unfortunately, to protect the innocent, the subjects and location must remain secret! But, I can tell you that there were enchanting, fairy-tale vignettes to be found all over the place.



I got covered in burs from the weeds and maybe some poison ivy, but so did everybody else. Also? I learned a lot. I got to watch a pro work and that experience was really invaluable. There may be another similar opportunity for me coming up shortly and as soon as I can tell you more or show you something, I will. Just for now, it's all a rather nebulous concept.
I have always liked to keep an air of mystery about me.

3 comments:

claibornes corner said...

really nice!

Mary said...

Beautiful.

Amy Button said...

So cool! It reminds me of the woods that were in my neighborhood. I practically grew up running around out there...good memories.