Sunday, March 23, 2008

Joyous Easter!

Hello. As promised, I am back today, with pictures. There may not be so many of my calico dresses. Upon closer inspection of the photos, I realized that I am much more confident about forcing myself upon the general public while wearing a sundress when I am not aware of what I actually look like in a sundress. So, there will be a head shot here or there, portions of the dresses that you will see, but a full body shot? No. Here is what you will get (me with the other tough chicks at my mom's house):

And then, you will get an explanation that the other one is cream with rusty brown flowers. None of those pictures satisfied my vanity.
We had a delicious brunch at church this morning. I made my blackberry biscuits:










Brunch images are courtesy of my sister-in-law Mindy. She started up a new blog today. Please visit her and give her lots of bloggy love!
Emma wore a hat, of course

And Drew took part in what is sure to be his last candy hunt. Being a bit too old to hunt eggs, he instead hunted individual pieces of candy. They're much more fun to hide and much harder to find. I think it was a nice transition.
But he still looks a little disappointed.

A couple more gratuitous kid shots:



A holiday celebration that has definitely earned the Good Momkeeping Seal of Approval:


DAILY BLISS: A family whose crazy big love can reach around and encompass anyone that happens to be under the same roof.

*All other images in this post are courtesy of my mom. Since I gave Mindy credit, it's only fair to give her credit too :)

3 comments:

mindy said...

wow, we do look pretty tough! and i think i was wearing that same green turtleneck in the last pic you posted with me in it...egad! ;)

thanks for the blog nod and photo credit, btw. and personally, i thought you looked splendid in your sunny sundress!

claibornes corner said...

Everyone looks so nice - I want to see the whole dress! Better today and please send me Mindy's Blog....Nana

60ish and Glad said...

Please send me Mindy's blog address my beautiful sundress kid!