Friday, July 25, 2008

Quick Little Note

Tonight was my monthly knitting night, which always surprises me because I forget that it's coming. Then somebody reminds me and I panic and wonder what I'll make for refreshments and how in the world I'll manage to clean the house.
Then I remember that it's just my friends. They love me anyway. And somehow I manage to at least get a yummy treat on the table, even if the house is, um, real looking.
I saw this apricot tart on orangette and had, had, had to make it - as in right now! I even had to go buy a tart pan. I don't know what it is with my recent baking urgency, but it's serious, people. I'm not going to bother trying to get her image posted over here. It's late and I'm very full of apricot tart. Just trust me and click on it. Yum.
So, as always it was a fun evening of yakking and knitting and just being girls together. Very refreshing.
And now I absolutely must get into my bed. I don't even think I'll brush my teeth. Don't tell anybody, 'k?
I promise an art camp update tomorrow for Nana and a little bit about this week's guitar camp (Drew) and all things related to such wonders.

DAILY BLISS: Good Earth tea (the cinnamon one) and thunder

2 comments:

Amy Button said...

That apricot tart looks amazing! Travis loves apricots so I'm going to try to surprise him with it.

Christy said...

Oooo! Tell me if you do - and if everybody likes it! It's been a really big hit around here!