Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The World Has Been Set Back in Order


We are all back under one roof again and will spend the rest of tonight, well, resting. And then we will set about the business of managing all the changes that are heading our way with a new school year on the horizon.
But for now, we will simply be.
Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes over the last couple of days. It was a good one, and knowing you all were out there thinking of me made it even better!

DAILY BLISS: steak dinner out and a good-sport husband, who didn't mind making out with me until I figured out how to get the picture I wanted

6 comments:

Mary said...

That's so funny. I was looking at the picture thinking...I wonder how long it took to get that picture just right when I read the end of your post.

I'm so glad it was a good birthday.

Amy Button said...

Um, did you think he'd mind making out with you?

Hooray for steak dinners and being home!

Christy said...

Hee hee - not so much, Amy :) But I wasn't sure if he'd let me take a picture of it or interrupt him to re-set the timer on my camera!

claibornes corner said...

Glad you had a very Happy Birthday and now just sit back and take a relaxing summer!!!

mindy said...

i really love this picture.....partly because it's sweet, partly because the lighting is so nice, and mostly because your hair looks absolutely fabulous!

Christy said...

Thanks, Min!!